Envy Printer Setup For Windows
Installing the HP printer setup for windows is extremely easy since Windows is a habitual operating system for most users.
The instructions for the setup are available on our website.
For the first time printer setup, you must ensure removal of all tapes around each of the packages before you start.
A CD is available with the cargo to help you with installation instructions as soon as you load into your windows-enabled PC or device.
Where brave DIYs can be time consuming, we urge you to accomplish the setup by contacting one of our experts who will guide you through the whole process.
You can install the HP Printer and Software through a USB connection in Windows 10:
- Turn the printer on
- Do not connect the USB cable yet – between the computer and the printer. The installation will prompt you to do so
- If you have connected the USB cable previously, it is recommended to disconnect it
- On your computer go to 123hpenvy.net to download the latest software and drivers
- Then go to your ‘Downloads’ folder and click on the .exe driver file
- Extract the file to being installation
- For any prompts and messages from Windows click on ‘Yes’ to confirm changes
- You may also click on ‘Run’ to continue with the installation
- From the ‘Software Selection’ screen you can also customize your software
- Click on ‘Next’ and check the box if you are asked to agree to the installation terms and settings
- Then again click on ‘Next’ to begin software installation
- At the ‘Connection’ screen, click on ‘USB’ and then on ‘Next’
- Now, there will be a prompt that will ask you to connect the USB cable
- Connect both the printer and computer
- The printer is automatically detected by computer
- Follow the rest of the prompts to complete the printer installation
Note: To get the most out of your printer, it is recommended that you install the full feature driver to avail of the complete functionality of the printer
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
Our HP Envy specialists are experts at resolving all and any issues pertaining to your Printer. Call us now for a solution.
Find a resolution to your HP Officejet printer With us. Our Officejet experts are just a call away.
Our HP Officejet Pro printer professionals are ever ready to assist you. For any query
dial us right now.