Envy Printer Computer Not Found
- People nowadays flock over the technology of wireless! No one wants a device that’s bound by an insulated piece of copper. They want their devices to be easily movable, both in terms of being a lighter weight and in terms of being wireless.
- Envy is one such printer that is a light weight and enables the user to connect to it via Wireless internet.
- But as always, there is a tail in every coin. The tail to the wireless technology in printers is that, “Printer not found” error popping up again and again!
- Anyway, there are a few ways in which this issue can be resolved, apart from simply plugging in the printer to the computer using USB cable.
- Now before beginning to investigate into the issue, make sure that your computer and the printer are connected to the same network! If not, please connect both the devices to the same network!
- The next thing to do is, open Add printer wizard from the control panel. The pathway is Control panel > Device manager > Add or remove devices > Add printer. The windows scan will pick up printers from the same network as the computers.
- If the scan didn’t help, you can search for it manually by entering the IP address or TCP of the printer in to search tag and click go. If at all there is a device of the same IP in the network same as the computer, then the computer will pick it up and you can add it as the computers printer.
- Please feel free to call us at our toll free number, to ask us any queries regarding this!!!
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
Our HP Envy specialists are experts at resolving all and any issues pertaining to your Printer. Call us now for a solution.
Find a resolution to your HP Officejet printer With us. Our Officejet experts are just a call away.
Our HP Officejet Pro printer professionals are ever ready to assist you. For any query
dial us right now.