Envy Printer Airprint Setup
Mac OS and iOS operating systems allow printing through a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) directly into Airprint-compatible printers.
The Envy AirPrint Setup does not need any specific driver installation. It just requires a wireless access point. Full quality photos can be printed with ease from your iPhone, iPad, iPod and Mac without the need of any additional software.
To accomplish the Envy Airprint Setup, the printer has to be connected to the same network as your device. All you need to do is select the AirPrint printer device and get ready to print.
If you do not wish to print wirelessly, just connect your HP Envy printer with a USB port to print.
From most of the applications on the Apple iOS you can easily print to your wireless HP Envy printer:
- Power on your printer and connect it to a wireless network
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your Apple iOS device and connect the device to the same network as the HP Envy printer
- On your Apple device click open the document or photo or webpage that you wish to print and tap the ‘Share’ icon
- Now tap on the ‘Print’ icon and then on ‘Select Printer’ and choose the name of your printer as seen on the screen
- You can also change the number of copies that you require or any other desired print settings and then tap ‘Print’
- The output will be printed to your HP Envy printer
The AirPrint is a quick, easy and instant printing solution with absolutely no wires attached. AirPrint is compatible with Apple iOS 4.2 and above versions.
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
Our HP Envy specialists are experts at resolving all and any issues pertaining to your Printer. Call us now for a solution.
Find a resolution to your HP Officejet printer With us. Our Officejet experts are just a call away.
Our HP Officejet Pro printer professionals are ever ready to assist you. For any query
dial us right now.