HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup
The HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup is absolutely uncomplicated and quick to accomplish. By far, the HP Officejet 4650 Printer is considered to be one of the most affordable entry-level ink-jet printers. The printer has several ‘enviable’ features. It has a built-in faxing facility, a duplexer that enables two-sided printing, and an ADF (automatic document feeder). It provides the user with a monthly print volume of about 100 to 400 prints making the printer most affable to small offices. The HP Officejet 4650 printer comes with the Instant Ink Program, which is one of the most beneficial aspects of the printer. Every time, HP has always ensured that its printers are user-friendly and are equipped with fairly easy-to-understand setup procedures.
Here are a few steps that can help you achieve the HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup for wireless networks with ease:
- Before the setup procedure, make sure that your wireless network is working properly
- To fully complete the HP Officejet 4650 Printer setup all the devices must be connected to the same network
- Keep handy the SSID and the WPA or WEP key – the wireless router also contains the passphrase information
- On the HP 4650 printer’s control panel, touch the wireless icon
- Go to Settings and touch the Wireless Setup Wizard
- Now, you just have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup
- Print a test page to verify if the setup is complete
Similarly, you can also complete the HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup for wireless from a USB connection for Windows. You can print a variety of documents and photos from your Smartphone or your tablet device. Prevent the pages from landing on the floor with the auto-deploying feature. You can also connect the Smartphone or tablet device directly to the HP Officejet 4650 printer for an output.