Envy Google Cloud Print Setup
The Google Cloud Print Setup makes your printers available to anyone from a selection of every-day applications.You can print to your printer from any network-connected or mobile device.
Cloud Print allows any cloud print enabled device in the network cloud to print to a printer.The service does not require the installation of drivers.
Mobile and smartphone devices that have no printing systems can print mobile versions of Gmail and Google Docs.
In the Print Preview Page of Google’s Web browser, you will see Google Cloud Print listed as a printer option.The user can use any printer accessible to the mobile device through the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
To print a document, users just have to Sign in to their Google Account and click on Print in the Google Cloud Print Jobs and ‘Upload a file to Print’.
In order to fully use Google Cloud Print services, you have to register your HP Printer it.
- Use a wired or wireless connection to complete the process
- The computer should be connected to the same network as your HP Envy printer
- Power on your printer by pressing the ‘Power’ button
- On your computer, open the Google Chrome browser
- Under the ‘Menu’ icon click on ‘Settings’ from the dropdown list
- In the ‘Settings’ window scroll down and click on ‘Show advanced settings’
- ‘Google Cloud Print’ will be listed here – press on the ‘Manage’ button under it
- You will go to the ‘Devices’ Screen where your HP Envy printer is detected by Google Cloud Print
- If your printer is listed under ‘New Devices’ then click on ‘Register’
- Confirm your registration and if prompted Press ‘Ok’ on your HP Envy printer to register with Google Cloud Print
- A confirmation page will be printed depending on the model of your HP Envy printer
- The printer is now setup to use Google Cloud Print
Note: Google Cloud Print will not work if you connect your printer with a USB
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
Our HP Envy specialists are experts at resolving all and any issues pertaining to your Printer. Call us now for a solution.
Find a resolution to your HP Officejet printer With us. Our Officejet experts are just a call away.
Our HP Officejet Pro printer professionals are ever ready to assist you. For any query
dial us right now.