HP Officejet Pro 8610 problem with ink system and Printhead
Regarded as one of most popular and desirable printers ever, the HP Officejet Pro 8610 is a multifunction inkjet that offers mobile-enabled printing. Configure your printer’s settings, perform quick copies, and scan documents from the touch-screen display. If there is an issue, you can access the HP Officejet Pro 8610 Troubleshooting guide for instructions to resolve any issue.
With a speed of 19 ppm in black and white and 14.5 ppm in color, the machine is also equipped with the CopySmart feature that allows you to make flawless copies of the originals. Scanning is enabled either through the flat bed or the automatic document feeder (SDF), which can also be used to copy documents.
The ink system and print head errors are some of the most common issues of the 8610 printer. Given below are some steps from the HP Officejet Pro 8610 troubleshooting to alleviate the problems:
- For a ‘Missing or Failed Printhead’ error display:
- This means that the printhead is either missing completely, cannot be detected or is not installed correctly
- Replace the cartridges with genuine HP cartridges
- Put the printer power on
- Open the cartridge access door and allow the carriage to move to the centre of the printer
- Remove the ink cartridge and replace it with the new genuine ink cartridges
- Reset the printer by disconnecting the power cord and then turning it on again
- Now open the cartridge access door and unseat the printhead by lifting the carriage latch
- Reseat the printhead, gently move it back and forth and lower the carriage latch
- For ‘Ink System Failure’ error:
- The printer will automatically display the message to turn the printer on and off
The printer is also Wi-Fi-enabled to avail of the wireless functionality. The in-built HP Digital Fax feature can store faxes electronically. HP 950 or 951 cartridges can be used to run the printouts that last up to about 1000 pages. The printer also provides high scan resolutions of up to 1200 dpi. Call 1-855-567-1900 or visit us https://www.123hpenvy.net for HP Officejet Pro 8610 Troubleshooting for resolving all issues with your HP printers.