Difficulty In Configuring ePrint
- It is always important to check for compatibility, both hardware and software compatibility!
- For instance, checking whether the printer will be able to connect to the computer is a hardware compatibility check. And checking if the Envy printer itself supports eprint is a software compatibility check!
- Before beginning the ePrint setup, the software compatibility test is to be run. The next thing to be done is to check if the printer has an active ethernet connection. If these both checks are positive, then we are done with the first hurdle!
- While checking on the ethernet, also make sure that the computer and the printer are on the same network module, in case the printer is wireless.
- Turn on the web services, so that there are regular updates on firmware. Of course there are small delays on the update, but we’d advice you to wait for a 10 solid minutes so that the eprint account in synced.
- Now that the accounts are synced, send a picture to the printer via mail, as a test run! If it prints it ours, you’re done! Congratulation! If not, please contact us, and we’ll guide you through the process!
- All these network and compatibility talk can be a bit overwhelming. So go ahead and pop us a mail, and we’ll take care of the connection and setup!!!
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
Our HP Envy specialists are experts at resolving all and any issues pertaining to your Printer. Call us now for a solution.
Find a resolution to your HP Officejet printer With us. Our Officejet experts are just a call away.
Our HP Officejet Pro printer professionals are ever ready to assist you. For any query
dial us right now.