Our experts can quickly provide you with relevant information pertaining to the installation, configuration, setup and usage of your HP Envy Printer.
A smartphone doesn’t just help you talk and browse. It helps you print as well. Call our experts today to know how.
For our users with Windows Operating Systems on their computer, we provide clear and accurate information for the setup and installation of your HP Envy Printer.
Windows 10 Support
The Envy Printer supports all devices that use Windows 10 Operating Systems. Find out how to install Windows 10 drivers for a wonderful printing experience.
Envy AirPrint Setup
Make the most of the information available for configuration, setup, installation and usage of HP AirPrint on the HP ePrint-enabled printer
Envy Cloud Print Setup
Print from around the world at any time. That is the kind of flexibility offered by the Envy ePrint-enabled printer that comes integrated with the cloud feature.
Envy eprint Setup
Flexibility of printing is a new concept and unique only to the ePrint-enabled Printer that comes with the Envy eprint attribute that allows you to print from anywhere at any time.
HP Envy printer, the manufacturer has embraced a sleek, modern design and moved away from conventional colors and box types. The designs can easily blend into the décor of a house or an office. It comes with simple and clear LCD displays and arrows that allow you to navigate your choices smoothly. Most of the controls are embedded in the extremely-responsive touch screen. Some Envy printers also come with the ‘Eco’ mode to save power.
- Print, scan and copy documents and photos both in color and in black, with the help of the HP Envy multifunction wireless printer. The printer comes with one of the easiest setup modules and networking capabilities.
- Use the control panel to check the wireless status and enable web services where available on your HP Envy printer. Go through our website to locate and setup your Envy printer easily.
- A pull-out paper drawer is available with a bountiful paper-handling. Some Envy printers also offer environment-friendly duplex printing as a value-added feature. It produces amazing photo outputs besides professional looking reports – even for the school paper.
- Compatible black and tricolor cartridges are used for dispensing ink. The tri-color cartridge uses a combination of magenta, cyan and yellow. Of course, the cartridges, generally, come in two capacities, standard and XL (high-yield).
- The HP Envy printer also comes with an instant ink plan, which allows the user to sign up to a billed monthly fee for a set number of pages.
- The HP Instant Ink feature provides predictions for requirements of new sets of ink cartridges, which are automatically delivered to your registered address. Instant Ink is cost-effective and provides a good value.
- The HP printer packaging is pretty comprehensive and comes with every bit of information that can be utilized by the user.
- The CD available with the pack provides instructions for setup and installation of the printer. It provides on-screen prompts, which the user simply has to follow to complete the printer configuration to the computer.
- The Wi-Fi and USB Ports in the printer enable network connectivity with the help of a direct connection.
- The printer also comes with print-sharing and cloud-printing features. Subscription to the Apple and Google ecosystems will allow you to use the AirPrint™ and Cloud Print attributes. Another way to establish a connection is through the network. You just have to input your SSID and password for the printer to access the network wirelessly with a single push of a button.
- You can give print commands from anywhere. The unique printer email ID receives the document and prints it for you on your printer. It is painless, quick and offers more quality than you would expect. The HP Envy provides crisp and black printouts effortlessly. Once you setup the printer, it may seem to print endlessly with its XL cartridges.
- The printer is simple to setup, easy to use and reliable.